My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Thursday resolutions

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

JabberJabber wrote:Aaaarrrrgh! S+d it, that's impossible...

Vacuum and dust downstairs
Clean kitchen
Make meal plan for next week
Make nappies up
Put more washing on

Edited to make more realistic

All done bar the meal planning, but I might do it in a bit.

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby moonsunstars2 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

clevercuttlefish wrote:
emmavmorgan wrote:
clevercuttlefish wrote:I actually managed to do a fair bit yesterday :wine: Don't think it will happen today though especially as it's 2pm now.

Tidy kitchen for the 2nd time today :roll: .
Washing on.
Washing out.
Washing put away.
Sew wipes or wings or skirt, any will do.
Start sorting out the spare room for dad visiting next tuesday.

Gail x

:hohoho: just the usual then!

You know Emma, I have the same stuff to do every day and it still doesn't get done! I managed to sew for about 3 minutes today - impressive eh! It would be good if I could even make a pathway to the bed in the spare room :hohoho: I'm using the excuse that Coral's ill even though all she wants to do is lie down and watch tv, poor love. It's late, I'm giving up :wine:

Gail, I seem to have the same jobs each day too, as fast as I clean/tidy - it ends up a needing doing again :D I never get to my bedroom as I am always redoing the other rooms first! lol

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clevercuttlefish » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 pm

moonsunstars2 wrote:
Gail, I seem to have the same jobs each day too, as fast as I clean/tidy - it ends up a needing doing again :D I never get to my bedroom as I am always redoing the other rooms first! lol

Exactly the same here! I would love it if for just one day I could sit and look around and think "it's all done", just once would be great :hohoho: If I could just train the rest of the family to pick up after themselves, even just a bit, I might be able to get somewhere.

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess