hf1

Printed/Patterned Crib Steets?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Printed/Patterned Crib Steets?

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Somebody has given us a lovely swinging crib for this baby. I'd love to get some pretty patterned crib sheets to go with it but I can only seem to find plain ones. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells them? Gender neutral prints or motifs are preferred as we think we're *probably* having a girl but aren't 100% sure (our LO kept their legs closed at the 20 week scan :giggle: ).

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Printed/Patterned Crib Steets?

Postby Asta » Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 am

Verbaudet does patterned sheets but I'm I'm not sure if they do them for a crib, worth a look though.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am

I had a look on various baby web-sites when you first posted this & only saw plain. Have you tried the U.S?

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

I don't know where you can buy them but if you find fabric you like there is a great site with a tutorial with how to make fitted sheets- prudentbaby.com

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 am

Hi,
When I very first joined I made a very similar post!
I think it was Eliza who pointed me in this direction http://quickbrownfoxofdulwich.co.uk/ind ... ommon/home
Also sometimes TK MAX have some nice one's. Iv started putting a quilt/ duvet on top of her sheet for her to lie on now anyway. Much easier to find nice one's of them!

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

aimeet wrote:I don't know where you can buy them but if you find fabric you like there is a great site with a tutorial with how to make fitted sheets- prudentbaby.com

Thanks everyone! Given that I'm on a budget, I think I'm going to have a go at making my own (I think I can just about be trusted with a sewing machine). :giggle:

Return to Domestic Goddess