hf1

Storing saucepans and tupperware

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Storing saucepans and tupperware

Postby babyroo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: i have the same problem with the tupperware, it gets rammed in wherever it can, never with the matching lid :) It all gets used all the time tohugh so stacking neatly never works for long.

I must have a sort out and get rid of some, but then i always end up buying more to replace it with :giggle:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 am

heehehee, I feel the need for a tupperware cupboard photo thread ;) I'll go get out the camera.. it is embarrassing.. it is the only cupboard in the kitchen I HATE! LOL

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Our saucepans are stacked with the lids upside down on top of the appropriate pan and then the next size up on top iyswim. Tupperware is another story- we have a really random cupboard full of stuff, just stuffed in, that is a cupboard that you have to open a bit to make sure nothing falls out :giggle: :oops:

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clevercuttlefish » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

We have 2 drawers for pans and colanders/seives etc. Tupperware..... it gets thrown into a cupboard. Every few months I sort it all out, match it up, put it away nicely and try to figure out why I have so much mismatched stuff - don't know where it gets to :-?

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Pleased I decided to right this thread. Some sensible suggestions there :D
But mainly reassured by the fact I'm not the only one who has this domestic downfall hehe xx

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote::hohoho: I honestly thought it was just me that opens the cupboard door very slightly (whilst hoping nothing in the heap falls out), then just throws and hopes for the best. :oops: (plastic tubs and tupperware, that is).

Pots and pans, I have most of them stacked in a little built-in shelf by the oven, the rest get thrown into the corner cupboard :lol:

Tupperware etc, yeah, working on this one, they're piled into the corner cupboard and also into a big deep drawer, the situation just keeps getting worse and worse :oops: not sure what to do about it.

My kitchen is the bane of my existence in this house tbh, we rent, so it's not our design, and whilst it's a nice big kitchen, with a good amount of storage, we're total foodies and have a lot more 'stuff' I think, than most people. Loads of small appliances, loads of different foods and ingredients, and it's just not big enough or organised enough for us :oops:

I have the same problem regarding the amount of ingredients I have. I have 2 cupborads for herbs, spices, vinegars, oils, flour and sugar :oops: I need a serious sort out of the junk I have in the cupboards.

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess