paper liners not on a roll

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

paper liners not on a roll

Postby littlekiwibaby » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:29 pm

Hi,
well hope noone minds but thought I'd kick off a quick question about paper liners...

Are there any other than the PHP liners which are available not on a roll?
Also are there any paper liners that are manufactured in the UK rather than just packaged here?

(sorry hogging two questions there LOL)

Cat.xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:15 pm

Yes, I have seen some that come in a tissue type box. A friend of mine had some that she offered to me but I took the ones on a roll! I'll ask her who makes them. Not sure about any made in the uk though, I'll see if I can find out!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

nappy liners

Postby beck » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:25 pm

cant really help as i'm is Aus but thought that i'd join in anyway hope no one minds!! i actually buy my nappy liners from the supermarkets here they come in tissue box sort of thing - but they are getting a little hard to find now. There not flushable but i do wash them (only the wee ones) and even put them in the dryer and they came out so much softer i'm even tempted to put a whole box full in the wash and tumble them just because they come out so nice!! I can usually wash them about 3 or so times before they start to fall apart.

What I really want to know though is what brand of flushable nappy liners would you all suggest as i would like to give them a go but have no idea where to start..

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:17 am

Right Cath, I've found a pack of liners (after much searching, they all seem to be rolls!!) on mothersbliss.com £2.50 for a hundred and I'm not sure they look terribly thick. Not sure abou the website either as they sell KUSHIES what are they doing!!!!!

One pack (roll again) I saw made a point of being 'made in Europe' so maybe thats as close as you get to the UK!!!

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:17 am

BOOTS!!! £1.99
THEY ALSO WASH REALLY WELL SO CAN BE USED AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:36 am

Hello there,
I bought some of nappymania, they are flushables and I just motice are from the
http://www.popolini.com.
HTH
sukhi

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:34 pm

I second the boots ones! They are a bit bigger than most so they cover more nappy area too!

I have to admit I don;tre-use them myself but I know they do wash well as hubby as a habit of leaving the liners in a just wet nappy so they often get washed!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:01 pm

I always wash and reuse (wet) paper liners, makes it much more economical. They can usually last a good 3 or 4 times before falling apart :wink:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:57 pm

always wash and reuse (wet) paper liners, makes it much more economical. They can usually last a good 3 or 4 times before falling apart

Didn't know I could do that.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, great idea.
xxx
sukhi

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories