Wetbag that doesn't leak

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Wetbag that doesn't leak

Postby Juli » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I bought some cheap wetbags on eBay, which looked really nice, but now that I've started using them I've found that they're not completely waterproof. So, can anyone recommend a zippered wetbag that holds about 4 or so nappies, which is definitely completely waterproof, but preferably doesn't cost a fortune either, as I will want to get a few (for CSP as well)?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wetbag that doesn't leak

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

I love our Itti Bitti wet bags!

But monkey foot are fab too :thumbsup:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

I didn't like our monkeyfoot and it did leak a couple of times.I like our itti bitti one. Our nappies by minki drawstring one has been bombproof too

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

We are well out of nappies in the day, but I loved our 2 weenotion wetbags. I must dig them out for use with swimming gear etc over the summer!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Another vote for Itti Bitti and Monkey Foot. I use the Monkey Foot the most because they have a strap. I hang it on the pushchair handle rather than trying to stuff it into my tiny changing bag.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Monkey foot or leslies boutique :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Monkeyfoot are great I have 2,I think an extra large and a medium. Had a problem with 1 but it was a fault with the heat sealed seam, I contacted the vendor and it was replaced straight away. Absolutely no problems with the replacement.
We still use the medium now for bus journeys etc, as a travel sickness bag (sorry tmi lol) and never a leak.
They're great.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I have monkey foot wetbags and they are fab. I bought little lamb ones for my mums though and she hasnt had a problem.

My avatar
SazzyL
Clothie
Clothie

Postby SazzyL » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I have Nappies by Minkie drawstring ones and Itti Bitti, Smart Tote, Wee Pickles XL cheapy and a Pixie Pants double compartment. I've yet to have a leak with any of them.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories