hf1

Ju ju be - be prepared? good for cloth?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Ju ju be - be prepared? good for cloth?

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Has anyone got a jujube be prepared? The blurb says that they're for overpackers or twins, so I'm guessing they're pretty big. Are they big enough for cloth? Big enough for a baby in cloth and an older child's crap, and a mammy's crap altogether? :lol:

Also, is €50 a good price second hand?

Thanks

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ju ju be - be prepared? good for cloth?

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 pm

I would say that they would be plenty big enough. I have been looking at the Ju Ju bags myself but not sure I could justify buying one as I bought a pink lining bag just before Darcy started to PT and it has just been sat empty ever since :oops:

Just found this video and it looks huge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IusAzXMJEg

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Wow, it really does look big doesn't it. Could it possible be too big?! :lookround:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Wow, it really does look big doesn't it. Could it possible be too big?! :lookround:

Might be :giggle: although I guess it depends on how much stuff you take with you :wink:

I always found all my changing bags too small when Darcy was tiny, even before we started using cloth but I used to take everything but the kitchen sink with me :giggle: this time I will be taking the absolute minimum. I actually really like the look of the Ju Ju Be BFF as I like that it can go on your back too, but worry it would be too small :-?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I got one, as I thought I [i]might[/] end have two in cloth. It's big, but no too big. Lots of pockets and compartments so it's easy to find things. The mummy pocket is great as it's always my car keys/phone/sunnies/purse that ends up at the bottom of my bag!

That sounds like a great price. I'm selling mine for about £70 as it wasn't used.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 pm

It is huge! Great if you take lots of stuff out with you though.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories