hf1

Any enormous nappy bags?

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Any enormous nappy bags?

Postby Dora » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:10 am

thanks welshbaby and mamavan2 - I found pail liners on amazon :) I went for the kanga care ladders and the whale tail which are my favourite designs on the rumparooz wraps I have for my lo. perfect!! did you see on kingdom of fluff that they had hanging ones @welshbaby ?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:12 am

I've got one of these: http://www.funkymonkeypants.com/planetwise-wetbags.html The large is pretty much the exact same size as a pillow case, but they do bigger ones too! :thumbsup:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 am

Dora wrote:@louise can I ask if the patch actually works on the bag and also if I hang it on the back of a door is it likely not to be able to open properly iyswim? :giggle: seeing the designs has reminded me of the owls wrap I had which has gone missing :(

Yep it works fine. Not sure what you mean about not able to open properly. Mine hangs on the back of the bathroom door.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 am

Mumof5 wrote:I've got one of these: http://www.funkymonkeypants.com/planetwise-wetbags.html The large is pretty much the exact same size as a pillow case, but they do bigger ones too! :thumbsup:

mumof5 -have funkymonkeypants gone out of business? everything I saw yesterday was out of stock? I did also see those ones on amazon-some of the designs you can get are fab :)

louise-about the door-I meant, when the laundry bag is full, does it almost prevent you from getting in as the door wont open fully due to the tonne of stuff getting on the back?! I tend to do this with dressings gowns etc :giggle:

My avatar
welshbaby
Clothie
Clothie

Postby welshbaby » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Read my mind d, @Dora! Bought the hanging pail from Kingdom of Fluff. Think I needed a change as a full bin in this constant warmth is too Urgh.. plus a far too curious small boy. Thanks!

My avatar
welshbaby
Clothie
Clothie

Postby welshbaby » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Got me thinking, can I hang a draw string bag up for rubbish, recycling and food waste? They're a magnet to the curious small boy!! :giggle:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

welshbaby wrote:Got me thinking, can I hang a draw string bag up for rubbish, recycling and food waste? They're a magnet to the curious small boy!! :giggle:

Ohhh-yes you can :) x

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

@Welshbaby did you see this on fsot? viewtopic.php?f=59&t=115421&hilit=rumparooz x

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 pm

I've just ordered a Chocododa bag, can't resist the minkee outer :giggle: Planning to get a Rumparooz one as well.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories