hf1

The Willi Lili Buddy - portable changing mat

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

The Willi Lili Buddy - portable changing mat

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:13 am

Although I love my Rabbitt mat and it is invaluable, the problem is it is not portable and we really missed it when we went on holiday as Charlotte is such a fidget these days - sticky poo changes are definately a 2 man job if we haven't got it :wink:

So I had been looking at this on and off but it was from Oz and very expensive - willilili.com

Anyway, I got one off ebay for £9.99 and as the seller was in Manchester I was able to collect it on Saturday and save the postage which was meant to be another £9.99.

It is brill, wasn't sure if it would work as it is not totally solid but it does and Charlotte is quite happy in it. I got the bag and the buddy which attaches onto the bag, although I am not sure I will use the bag as it is quite small and not really practical, I just wanted it for the Buddy bit.

Can highly recommend it for anyone with a wriggly baby and the same seller has some more on ebay - although if you aren't around here then there is the postage to pay.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 am

oooohhh they look really good!! Can't really justify one though as louis went through a short very difficult bit but now he is fine and stays still.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm

Ooooooh they look like a great idea!! Might just have to look into getting one of those :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories