hf1

Recommend me some inserts

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Recommend me some inserts

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 am

I need to get off this site! Have just ordered 5 from babykind! But I have quite a few pockets now and just one insert per nappy, some of which were not very good. If I have a few extra inserts, I can use them more as the nappies are often dry very quickly. AND I have some mommys touch which didn't come with inserts.

Do you think these would be any good overnight? The pt'its dessous bamboo inserts I mean?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 am

I got some 40x40cm bamboo squares from boocoo (thanks Hanna) and they are really good in pockets, easy peasy and petite dessous re great, I have given up using the mf inserts that came with our fuzzies as they are too bulky and cause leg leaks, instead I use a mf dish cloth on top of hemp or bamboo if I am in short suppy of inserts, they work well and a mega cheap!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

We use petite dessous overnight on top of easy peasy hemp inserts and they work well. I usually oput 2 hemp under the petite dessous in a Sandys bamboo nappy and it is great, nappy is damp on the outside in the morning but not wet. x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:22 am

They do have the ptit desous inserys on ebay not too sure how they compare with cost od P+P thought i'd metion it as i noticed the other day. :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories