My rekindled love of paper liners!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

My rekindled love of paper liners!

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:55 am

When Louis was a nb I used to put 1/3 of a paper liner in the appropriate area of the nappy jus tto help get rid of the nb poo and it made life so much easier. Once he started eating I stopped bothering as I've always been the very smug mother of a play doh poo child!! BUT recently he is doing very horrid sticky poos (sorry tmi!!), I think as a result of drinking better and his new love of apple puree pouches :roll: So I've dug out my paper liners and I pop one in his 1st nappy of the day (he is pretty regular at going then!) and I can't beleive how much easier it is to deal with! If he doesn't go in that nappy I rewash the liner and reuse.

Full respect to those of you that have always had poos like this and carry on without paper liners!!! I'm actually considering getting a scraper to have by th etoilet for those that don't get caught on the paper pmsl!!!! :lol: :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:47 am

Nursery now use paper liners as it is easier for them. Although at home I can't really be bothered and now I have my shower head next to the toilet it is brilliant at even getting off the worst sticky poos.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:54 am

Boo to you tory and your playdoh poo :lol: Lily has always had that yucky sticky poos and not surprising seeing as though she just loves pears. I still use fleece liners though as she is never regular when she goes and too be honest am so used to rinsing it off in the laundry sink before it goes in the nappy bag. I bet I could do it in my sleep :lol:

Sam...

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:54 am

I'm a paper liner gal. That said, if Louis is pretty regular every morning, have you thought about putting him on the loo to catch it in there instead. It's absolute heaven not having to deal with pooey nappies, and Bella cottoned on pretty quickly.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories