Total votes : 29
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What liners do you use?

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:58 am

Carrying on from my earlier message just wondering what you all use. Also do your lo's do playdoh or puree poo - wondering if that changes what people use!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 am

Hello Tory,

I try to use the paper on the fleece lined nappies(when we are expecting poo which is like a puree really), but actually haven't yet found which one is the best yet.
We usually miss it and I find cleaning the nappy really yuck.
DH hasn't been able to install the bidet spray, hopefully that will make it easier.
Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:48 am

I voted fleece and fleece lined nappies as this is what we use at home but nursery do use paper, although I always put the paper on top of a fleece liner in an attempt to keep her a bit dryer.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 am

We are fleece liner girls here, and we always have had pureed poo (oh that sounds gross :lol: ) I'm so used to cleaning it and I much prefer the idea of fleece touching her little bot than paper.

Sam...

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 am

I just use paper, although some of my lay in boosters do have fleece on top. Yeah, we do get playdoh poo, at least I think we do. I haven't had to deal with many in the nappies since we started putting Bella on the loo to do it. There are very, very clears signs when she's about to go (lots of farts, starting to make a straining face, and her posture changes so you can see her pushing!). We got one of those padded seat inserts and sit her there if we see the signs or if it's roughly the time of day she usually goes. She cottoned on pretty quick and she will now say no and try to get off the toilet if she really doesn't need to go.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:49 pm

Allergic (or whatever) to paper liners so fleece all the way for us...

Admittedly when we did use them we weren't using fleece under and we were using horrible bambino-mio scratchy paper liners, but OH the rashes! :shock:

Varies (according to what she's eaten) between playdoh (rare) and cow-pats... :roll:

Dunking the liner in the loo gets the worst of it off...

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:58 pm

i should be using paper, but i still use fleece!!!
i dont like fleece lined nappies as then have to sluice the wwhole nappy, prefer a seperate liner, am going to start using paper over fleece again tommorrow i think.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:31 pm

We use fleece liners if the nappy is not fleece lined and nothing if it is. Lockie is an expert at managing to wrinkle the liner up and miss it completely and Zac is still at the explosions stage so most of that misses the liner too.

Thank goodness my shower reaches over the toilet. Makes life soooo much easier. :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:48 pm

Most of our nappies are fleece lined anyway and those that aren't if I have a fleece liner handy I'll use that we stopped using paper liners months and months ago they just weren't doing anything Phebie would poo and it would go everywhere else but liner. Phebie is usually a playdough pooer but lately its been running pureed poo (lovely isn't it :wink: )

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories