hf1

Monkey foot wetbags

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Monkey foot wetbags

Postby weefywoo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Does anyone have one of these in x-lrg if so could you tell me how may nappies it actually stores, I'm wondering if I can get rid of the bucket and use this instead.
All the sites say 2 days worth but here that would be around 20 nappies and I don't want too make an expensive mistake :-? :-?
Thanks in advance

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Monkey foot wetbags

Postby Vicki » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 am

Hello - I am the distrubutor - they hold about 10-14 nappies - depends what you have tbh - will hold more size 1/two parters than say bigger pop n gros - there are lots of new patterns in aswell - my favourite is the sky wallflower but if you want girly/retro the red mirabelle is fab. New stock is just in btw - so lots mroe to choose from :wink:

http://www.nappywardrobe.co.uk/ourshop/ ... t-Bag.html

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:58 pm

If you want to replace your bucket, I would go for the large swaddlebees bag http://www.babykind.co.uk/nappyessentials.htm#swadtote2 which will easily hold 20 nappies. It isn't as pretty as the monkey foot bag but will do the job.

The xl monkey foot bag is 16" x 22" whereas the swaddlebees one is 30" x 27" so considerably larger.

HTH

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Saw the bigger swaddlebees bag today at BooCoo - they are very big and would hold about 20-30 nappies but don't close - like a big sack! Like Annette says - practical! Not something I would hang in my bathroom or nursery personally though.

My avatar
taffidavies
Clothie
Clothie

Postby taffidavies » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm

i have a bummis one and its great. i put it in the wash with my nappies. no more bucket (i hang it behind our bathroom door )

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories