hf1

Liners for fleece nappies - total newbie confusion!

My avatar
Kylie
Clothie
Clothie

Liners for fleece nappies - total newbie confusion!

Postby Kylie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 pm

I've bought a birth to potty system from lollipop which arrived on Thursday and I am totally hooked!

However, liners are confusing me. I was sold green baby paper liners, and have millions (well ok 6 rolls of 100)

They appear to me to be neither use nor ornament! Poo goes straight through em on to the pad thing, they stick to Josephs bottom and just look horrible.

Is it just me thinking the paper liners are a bit redundant, am I doing something wrong, or is Joseph's poo just extra slimy and runny???

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Liners for fleece nappies - total newbie confusion!

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:48 pm

I don't like paper liners. Fleece or minkee work much better for us. And they're a stay-dry layer, too, which paper isn't.

My avatar
Kylie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Kylie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Thank you, I am relieved to know I am not stupid :shock: It just seemed a bit ridiculous that Joseph was comfy in his nappies apart from these silly liners stuck to him, and that whilst most water was wicked away, there was still water all over his little boy bits trapped by these liners!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 pm

paper liners are pretty rubbish really. Having said that i use one life liners when i'm out and they feel like cotton more than paper,i tend to not bother with liners at home as fleece irritates him.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories