hf1

How good are LL boosters?

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

How good are LL boosters?

Postby cazza1982_123 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Hiya, just wondered if anyone uses these? Packs of 10 s2 LL boosters are v reasonably priced but would rather spend money on something else if they're not that good?? Ta :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: How good are LL boosters?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:00 pm

I've never used them but the easy peasy bamboo and hemp boosters are fab and cheap :)

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 am

ive got the bamboo ones, i like them, but they are the only ones ive got , so couldnt compare them to anything.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 am

I liked the bamboo LL boosters, wouldn't bother with the cotton ones but certainly the bamboo ones are worth the money.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 pm

i was wondering this about these boosters too. does anyone else use them? how are they in pockets?

thanks

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 pm

I've also got the bamboo ones. They are quite good. Not had any of the really good bamboo boosters before (PD, GreenKids etc), so don't have anything to compare with, but these work well with my heavy wetter.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:38 pm

I "think" I have some of these (they are quite small) and think they are great, they are fab for adding a bit of extra boosting to the wetzone in say a night nappy, I use them all the time x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I "think" I have some of these (they are quite small) and think they are great, they are fab for adding a bit of extra boosting to the wetzone in say a night nappy, I use them all the time x

Dunno if they are the same then Kirsty as mine are only a little bit smaller (but thinner) than an EP hemp booster.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I "think" I have some of these (they are quite small) and think they are great, they are fab for adding a bit of extra boosting to the wetzone in say a night nappy, I use them all the time x

Dunno if they are the same then Kirsty as mine are only a little bit smaller (but thinner) than an EP hemp booster.

Humm perhaps they're not then, trying to think where I got them, was it Claire who won the big job lot of ebay ages ago with WNNL etc, think I got them from her :oops: what ever they are they are dead handy

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories