hf1

Your opinion on EP hemp sizing

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Your opinion on EP hemp sizing

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Can I ask a really silly question? What EP stand for? I've seen it used so many times and still haven't figure it out! :oops:

Sarah
x

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 am

Glad it was just not me!, my old ones were thin and long, new ones wide and shorter. Otherwise i find they look the same in colour etc. They just fit my fuzzis but not so great to wrap bamboo squares around for bednappies. I did leave a message for the company when my new ones arrived asking about the change but never heard back, think i might try again.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:23 am

Cyrillia wrote:Can I ask a really silly question? What EP stand for? I've seen it used so many times and still haven't figure it out! :oops:

Sarah
x

EP is easy peasy. They're made by easy peasy nappies (I'll go and find the website address cos it's a really bizarre one :giggle: )

Found it,
https://sslrelay.com/www.s130978863.one ... shopscript

(told you it was weird LOL)

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 am

Me again, have just chatted to very nice lady at easy peasy who was not aware of a size change but is looking into it. Will post again once i hear back.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:EP is easy peasy. They're made by easy peasy nappies (I'll go and find the website address cos it's a really bizarre one :giggle: )

Found it,
https://sslrelay.com/www.s130978863.one ... shopscript

(told you it was weird LOL)

Thank you! :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 am

samandsally wrote:Me again, have just chatted to very nice lady at easy peasy who was not aware of a size change but is looking into it. Will post again once i hear back.

well i might ask her too then. coz tbh im not liking the fat ones :giggle:

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 am

HI, Have just heard back and she said the template is the same as they have always used . Now i am really confused as thye seem so different. Think i might send one of each to Ep so they can see the difference. They are such great inserts, really want them to fit though!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 am

Oh right - well thats definitely very strange! Coz the older ones i have are about 2" longer and about 1.5" narrower! Much better size. Really disappointed with the newer ones tbh!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am

fluffycabbage wrote:Oh right - well thats definitely very strange! Coz the older ones i have are about 2" longer and about 1.5" narrower! Much better size. Really disappointed with the newer ones tbh!

It could be that the fabric they use has changed, and the new one shrinks differently.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories