hf1

have ordered some bamboo cloths from kleeneze

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

have ordered some bamboo cloths from kleeneze

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 pm

hi ladies. i was browsing the kleeneze book when it was delivered yesterday and they had some bamboo cloths in there (i think it was 5 for £4.50 so ive ordered 2 packs. have got them thinking i could use them to booster out some nappies. has anyone else done this before with these?

thanks

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: have ordered some bamboo cloths from kleeneze

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 pm

I think some people might have. I know they definitely do with mf cloths so can't see why using bamboo ones would be any different.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 pm

I had a couple of bamboo cloths but tbh they didn't work that well, not sure why, the ones I had were loosley knit though, mf cloths worked fine though

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 am

Haven't used bamboo clothes but I used to use microfibre cloths wrapped round hemp inserts and that worked for us at nights. I've stopped doing this now and have sewn the clothes into inserts (5 layers thick) came out pretty well.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:29 pm

I bought them too and they are really really thin and not what I was expecting at all. They came out of the wash like I'd washed tissues so they had to be instantly thrown away and I spent ages picking bits of cloth off nappies :cry: :cry:

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:I bought them too and they are really really thin and not what I was expecting at all. They came out of the wash like I'd washed tissues so they had to be instantly thrown away and I spent ages picking bits of cloth off nappies :cry: :cry:

wss, but they make lovely dusters, you just have to handwash them :wink:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 am

oh pooh. what a waste of almost a tenner that will be then. i dont even know when they are going to deliver them. wonder if i can retract my order?

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories