hf1

Tots bamboo face cloths

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Tots bamboo face cloths

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:44 am

I have been looking for some slim boosters to add to pockets and things and although people rave about micro fibre cloths which are really cheap from the supermarket, I do prefer to use natural fabrics where I can (I know I then top it all off with fleece but I do try :D )

Anyway I noticed that Tots do bamboo face cloths £7.99 for 5 so not as cheap as microfibre cloths but they arrived yesterday and they are gorgeous - lovely and soft and great colours. I bought them from PurPur as I also ordered some Llamajama shorties but that is a whole nother story.

I am hoping they will add just an extra thin layer when I need that little bit more.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:09 am

Are they in the lovely colours? Are they 'normal' facecloth size or bigger? Mihgt be good at the back of a bg as I don't like just the mf booster but you can' t fit much!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 am

Yes they are in Bamboozle colours - very nice and yes they are normal face cloth size 30x30cm so would probably be great in a bg. That is why I bought them really to add a little bit extra to pockets without being too bulky.

Will give them a go tomorrow and let you know what I think.

Annette

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:19 pm

I was considering getting some to use as actual wash cloths for Matthew, as they're lovely and soft! Although I suppose normal terry face cloths are soft once wet anyway.. hmmm..

(I ordered some llamajama longies from purpur too, what ones did you order?)

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:46 pm

They look lovely, if a bit pricey for a few face cloths! Cheaper than 'normal' boosters though!!!

I try not to look at longies as mil can knit so seems a waste to buy them!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:02 pm

I agree Tory, expensive for face cloths but I was looking for some boosters and they are cheaper than bamboo boosters.

Joanne I ordered the pink flowered shorties as I thought they were soooo cute. I like the under the sea longies but I was thinking about summer, I don't need anymore longies.

I don't have any shorties yet so have ordered that Llamajama pair, a pair from Babylonglegs and also a skirt soaker from Flowerpot Tots - thought I would get ready for the summer. I am hoping to get her wearing wool in the day in the summer as I think it will be better than pul.

Enough wool for now I think. I need to get my needles out again as I haven't done any knitting since I finished the soaker. I really enjoy knitting but just haven't had the time lately. Might start tonight.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Let us know how you get on with the knitting Annette and don't forget to post any good patterns you find!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories