hf1

Weenotions changing mat advice....

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Weenotions changing mat advice....

Postby sportyminx » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi, we are in desperate need of a new changing mat as our foam filled one from toys r us is now totally split! So was thinking of getting a custom one from WN, but just wondered who had used them and whether they are any good <I know they are good quality obviously as cannot fault anything I have ever ordered from WN, always very well made> but I just wondered how hardy they are and whether they can really stand up to every day use without the PUL splitting/cracking - also if anyone has any pics I woud be grateful as cannot envisage how it will look with an overlocked edge....

Thanks in advance

Sarah

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Weenotions changing mat advice....

Postby happytails » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm

We have one, im thinking of selling it actually as we dont use it as much as we should but we have too many changing mats! :hohoho:

They arent padded but do a good job and they fold up small. Ours is fleece and pul and it hasnt worn really, the fleece has bobbled but thats expected. Its been in the wash many times and has been fine :)

HTH x

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Weenotions changing mat advice....

Postby sportyminx » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Thanks Sarah :D

Not too worried about it being padded, Naomi is 15 months now and we are not planning any more babies, so only needed for a robust toddler not a delicate little newborn :wink:

I just wanted to check it would cut the mustard being washed and used regularly!!!

We are going for white PUL one side and LE cotton on the other :giggle:

Need to sell my classified nappies first though :hohoho:

Sarah x

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories