Toodlerproof bucket / giant wetbag

My avatar
Perrine
Clothie
Clothie

Toodlerproof bucket / giant wetbag

Postby Perrine » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi!

My boys have finally figured out how to take the lid off their nappy bucket (I knew it was only a matter of time) and found them this morning in a pile of stinky wet nappies ... :shock: :oops:

So does anyone know of toddlerproof buckets ?

Alternatively I am thinking about getting a really big wetbag in which I could keep about 20 dirty nappies and hang out of the way of inquisitive little hands. I think I would prefer zip ones to keep the smell away but am open to suggestions and recommendations!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Toodlerproof bucket / giant wetbag

Postby Vicki » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Bambino Mio and onelife have 'lockable' lids which are okay - would recommend an extra large monkeyfoot wet bag but will nold about 15 nappies not 20 but are lovely :wink: I think there is a drawstring one which is huge - maybe by swaddlebees?

HTH

Vicki

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Toodlerproof bucket / giant wetbag

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

We have a large Swaddlebees wet bag and it holds loads - I take it away on holiday with me and it will easily hold a week's worth of nappies. It is drawstring but i don't find there is a problem with smells. You could always put a cloth wipe with some oil on it inside so you get a nice smell when you open it up.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories