Question about little lamb bamboo bossters

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Question about little lamb bamboo bossters

Postby Cherylw » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Little lamb night time bamboo boosters
and if so would they be any good for using in Bum Genius pocket nappies? :?:

They seem really cheap at £10 for 10.
Its just that i have had bought for me quite a few bum geniuses (v2) for when the bean arrives, but they don't have the newborn insert, and I have read that the provided insert may be too big for a newborn.

And also saw that it can be a good idea to use bamboo with the microfibre insert for night-time use.

the link to them is:
http://www.littlelamb.co.uk/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/Bamboo-Night-Time-Booster

Cheers,

Cheryl

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Question about little lamb bamboo bossters

Postby JanX » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:04 pm

They look just like standard boosters to me! But without knowing what size they are or how many layers of bamboo fabric they are made from it's difficult to say what they would be good for iyswim!

They may just be a single layer of bamboo! and literally just a little extra to add into the nappies to boost a little!

sorry... not been any help really have I?

jan x

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Thats ok, I was kinda thinking the same myself - its not very descriptive! :lol:

With them calling it a night-time booster I'm presuming it must be quite absorbant, and i'd use microfiblre with it (from what i've read!)

Will add the page as a favourite for now I think, and see if anyone else has come across them as I'm not in a great rush! :D

cheers,

Cheryl

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:24 pm

I have these boosters and they are great, but quite small.

I definitely wouldn't put them in my twins night nappies as they would wallow around all over the place ;) but I'd guess that in a smaller nappy, they would be perfect. They are also excellent for additional boosting in some of my very slim fitting AIO's.

If you'd like measurements, let me know and I'll do them.

LM x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:49 am

Ooooh I hadn't spotted those! Would love the measurements please LM, thinking that they would be good as a littel extra boosting behind the bg insert????

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:59 pm

clothmama wrote: thinking that they would be good as a littel extra boosting behind the bg insert????

thats what I was hoping/thinking too! I read that microfibre can squidge the liquid bac out, and that bamboo or hemp behind helps! :)

I emailed Little lamb asking for measurements last week, but haven't heard back from them at all! :(

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Cherylw wrote:thats what I was hoping/thinking too! I read that microfibre can squidge the liquid bac out, and that bamboo or hemp behind helps! :)

I emailed Little lamb asking for measurements last week, but haven't heard back from them at all! :(

That is definitely true, I don't get on with just the mf boosters for any nappy and always put hemp behind and with my BG's I put a small hemp or I popper the small booster from a bamboo Baby Beehinds nappy onto it and can go 4 hours like that!

I'm surprised you have not heard back from Little Lambs, I've found them very quick to reply. Maybe email them again just in case they didn't get it?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm

I've got some LL boosters, they are about the same as Bambineo. I'll pop up and measure one in a while.

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Sorry, completely forgot about this.

I've just measured them and they are 28cm x 10cm

HTH x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories