hf1

Question about little lamb bamboo bossters

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Question about little lamb bamboo bossters

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Are you aware babeco are selling hemp and bamboo boosters extremely cheaply at the moment?

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:20 pm

LadyMoonlight wrote:Sorry, completely forgot about this.

I've just measured them and they are 28cm x 10cm

HTH x

That's great, thank you!
I Emailed little lamb again, but was still awaiting a reply!

Velvetsteph wrote:Are you aware babeco are selling hemp and bamboo boosters extremely cheaply at the moment?

Ooh - I shall go and have a look - Thank you!!! :P

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:03 pm

I've just measured the newborn microfibre insert that comes with the BG and it is 30cm x 14cm.
Do you think the little lamb bamboo booster will be too small to go under it??

Also, I have a load of cotton bottoms prefolds, and wondered if they would be alright folded under the BG microfibre insert as a booster?? they seem to fit in there no-problem, but I wondered if just cotton under the microfibre is ok or if it really needs to be bamboo/hemp??

Cheers,

Cheryl

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Cheryl
When the bean arrives I doubt you will need more than microfibre. When you get to 9 - 12 months and bean starts weeing more, then a multi layer hemp booster will probably be a lot better than the thin LL boosters. However it will all depend on if you have a light/ medium or heavy wetter.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:38 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm sooooooooo embarrassed, I had a lovley email from Vicky at Little Lambs, she had seen this post and asked me to post the sizes and I've been so busy this week I totally forgot :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am writing with regards to a subject on your forum with regards to our bamboo boosters, they come in 2 sizes - size 1 is approx. 29cm x 11cm the size 2 are 35cm x 12.5cm (measured with a ruler, so hence the approx), both are a double layer of fabric.

She also asked to pass on her apologies but they never received your email that is why there was no reply. I thought that must be the case as all communication I've had with them has been excellent!

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Thanks for that!

I had an email from Vicky this morning apologising for the delay in replying!

Another reason I'm interested in the bamboo boosters is because the Bum Genius 2 nappies only come with the larger insert which i read somewhere can be a bit big for a newborn, so thought they may do instead to start with???

but thanks for all the advice!

cheers,

Cheryl

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories