hf1

Babylegs?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Babylegs?

Postby mabo » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 pm

I've seen some gorgeous prints of these but at 5.25 (new on ebay) they seem a bit expensive? :shock: considering they really are just long socks without the foot bit :roll: :D = ie pay more for less :lol:

Can anyone justify the price?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Babylegs?

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:30 pm

I had 2 pairs that I used loads and loads when he was younger, then his legs got a bit fat when I put them on in the autumn, I should pull them out and try again. I paid more than that so I think that is a bargain! Worth getting a pair to try!

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm

I've got 2 pairs, I love them for showing off Lucas' nappies when it's a bit too cold for bare legs :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:22 pm

They are fab legwarmers for use in the sling or buggy especially when they're walking so you don't want their trousers too long incase they trip them up :?

I love ours!!

Hugalugs (the australian ones) are better for chubbier legs and seem to be made better too...

For girls they are easier for nappy changes than tights too :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:35 pm

I love them and have got several pairs. I think it's quite good value considering they're one size and will fit for a couple of years as opposed to 3-6 months with tights. Plus they are definitely easier than tights for nappy changes.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Oh yes - you're supposed to be able to use them up to age 7 or something!!

I think they're more likely to be arm-warmers by that age tho' :D

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:39 am

I know of several teen and preteen siblings of worn babies who've half-inched them for arm-warmers...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:34 pm

we have a few pairs here and I much prefer them to tights! much easier for nappy changes, last longer than the 3 months of tight sizing, and the nappy can still be shown off :wink: :wink:

If you compare the price to tights then they are a bargain!

jan x

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Yea you've all convinced me - I bought euhm .... :oops: 5 :oops: ... pairs today :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just couldnt decide on which ones to get and figured as P&P was cheaper with additional items I'm actually SAVING money by buying many in one go :roll: RIGHT???? :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories