hf1

Wet bag big enough for a weekend?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wet bag big enough for a weekend?

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I have both an XL Monkeyfoot wetbag and also a large weenotions one. The MF one is bigger and fits almost two days worth of nappies in (I have two in cloth) whereas the Weenotions one isn't quite big enough for us.

I can get around 14 nappies in the MF one and only 10 into the WN one..

Thanks Carolyn that's really good to know, I like zips & was thinking of getting a bigger one for when he's at my Mums a couple of days when I go back to work.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks everyone. XL Monkey Foot has been ordered. Excited now. :D

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:I'm another Monkeyfoot fan too. The XL ones easily hold 2-3days worth. They're zippered too. I've got all mine from Lisa at Nappy Garden too http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... v0tqo47i35 & her CS is FAB!!. She always posts things straightaway so if you order an instock one tonight & choose 1st class post you'll probably have it on thurs. :D I ordered my 1st XL one from Lisa & it was for a weekend away. I ordered it wed night & got it in time.

There are also instock ones at http://www.bespokebabyroom.co.uk/oursho ... -Bags.html I haven't ordered from them (yet, I love the pink & red apples at BB) so can't vouch for their cs but I bet if you email them & explain...

Yeah for MF bag :D

Vicki

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Love the bag! I also bought a couple of small ones for wipes and stuff. They're great! Wish I'd bought them sooner now :) Soooo many great designs to choose from too. Thanks for all the links and tips!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories