hf1

Nappy bins

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Nappy bins

Postby ems101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Ive just bought a lockable bin from Wilkinsons, it was about £3 and isnt that pretty (Green and Red!!) but looks like it will do the job. Im glad I didnt buy the tots bots one for a tenner!

Em x

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappy bins

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 pm

I've heard the tots ones are a bit small ?
Your one will be much better! What a bargin!
I have one of these, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Junior-Joy-16-lit ... f0c0522not lockable but doesn't need to be atm ...

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 pm

I have a 30L Brabantia bin LOL - It was our kitchen bin at the last house and when we moved i got a new, bigger one, to match the new kitchen and as my old nappy bin wasnt big enough i decided to use that. I love it. Holds 3 days worth, no smells, easy to use as its a touch top lid.

Very expensive for a nappy bin tho if youre buying one. Just happened this was going unused :wink:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 pm

:wine:

I dont think we have Wilkinsons here, and I've never managed to find a cheap lockable bin. My mum bought me the mothercare nappy bin, think it was £12 or so and its TEENY. I got a bigger one off ebay so it holds a machine load or so.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm

zoeyboo wrote:I've heard the tots ones are a bit small ?
I have one of these, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Junior-Joy-16-lit ... f0c0522not lockable but doesn't need to be atm ...

I've got one of these two, however I do need lockable! Martha likes to 'help'. :roll:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:I've heard the tots ones are a bit small ?

I've got one of these two, however I do need lockable! Martha likes to 'help'. :roll:

I've got one of these as well as I wanted a cream one to match the nursery, and it was a leaving present from work, but I could do with a lockable one, and I wish it was just a smidge bigger.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I got the £3 wilkos one too :lol:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I dry pail so use wet bags and just stick it all in the wash :D

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

ive just got a soft tub thing as never got a nappy bucket. it doesnt have a lid so has to sit in the bath out of leightons way i have been chatting to a woman about buying a proper nappy bin second hand. my local mothercare looked at me like i was stupid when i went in too buy one!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories