What Changing Bag do you use?

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

What Changing Bag do you use?

Postby hermya » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Hello,

My changing bag is lovely but it doesn't seem to fit in all the kit that I carry around with me now that I use reusables :hohoho:.

So I need to know what changing bags you use and recomend?

Thanks!! :wine: :wink:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What Changing Bag do you use?

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 pm

I use the Mamas & Papas one that matches my pram. It's actually a really good size- I can fit at least 5 nappies in it as well as wipes, muslins, spare vests, wallet and odds and sods!

I've also got an OiOi bag which is brilliant. It's brown and pink so too girly for Grub but I use it as a swimming bag for me and DD when we're away and I can fit all our kit in it so would have more than enough room for nappies :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

JuJuBe Packabe and BeAll here. I did get a free one with my new M&P pram but not tried it yet although it looks roomy.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm

I just used to chuck stuff in a ordinary bag, I travel light though. I do have a Pink Lining one some where that I keep meaning to sell

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 pm

I use my mummy made Onbag as I use my sling a lot of the time. There's plenty of room - I've never managed to completely fill it :giggle: although it is full of all sort of rubbish :oops:

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 pm

i have a smallish black daypack/backpack thing that is used. tons of space for a nappy or two, couple of baby toys, drawing stuff, snack and change of clothes for ds too. plus my bits and bobs. and it balances me weight wise when i'm front-slinging. personally, i'd never pay for a dedicated changing bag - they tend to be very overpriced for what they are.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:44 pm

I bought a pink lining one in their sale....have yet to use it though but its nice and roomy and looks well made :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Louise wrote:JuJuBe Packabe and BeAll here.

Same, love my jujubes, pricey but such good quality, prices have gone up alot though

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:29 am

I have the Mothercare slouch bag- got it when I needed to carry supplies for 2 in cloth and it's very roomy. Not very attractive but not "stiff" like a lot of bags can be, so it squashes really well when needed, but expands a lot too!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories