hf1

Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby justme123 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Polypropylene doesn't sound very biodegadable for something you're going to be flushing...

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm

justme123 wrote:Polypropylene doesn't sound very biodegadable for something you're going to be flushing...


not all one way dispo liners are flushable!

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby justme123 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:06 pm

vampiredreams wrote:
justme123 wrote:Polypropylene doesn't sound very biodegadable for something you're going to be flushing...


not all one way dispo liners are flushable!


Well then what's the point of them :-?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:23 pm

justme123 wrote:
vampiredreams wrote:
justme123 wrote:Polypropylene doesn't sound very biodegadable for something you're going to be flushing...


not all one way dispo liners are flushable!


Well then what's the point of them :-?


I agree!

I know for fact that Boots & the older mio liners are not flushable

Little green Earthlets, Tots Bots, ImseVimse, Splash About, One Life, Junior Joy & the newer Mioliners can all be flushed

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 pm

If I remember correctly, it explicitly states on the Boots liners that they should not be flushed.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Disposable Liners - updated P1 with info from Boots.

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 pm

stormflowers wrote:If I remember correctly, it explicitly states on the Boots liners that they should not be flushed.

says the same on mio liners but according to website both older/newer forms can be flushed.....I will state I use dispo liners and never flush them for fear they'll block!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories