hf1

Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby ramsons » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Has anyone got a bundled baby or diaper diddie change mat? What do you think of them? Or are there any other ones that people like?

The bundled baby ones look really thick, but I was less sure about the diaper diddie ones? If anyones got one can they tell me how thick it is. Thanks :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I have a bundled baby for bump and its lovely. (Not used it yet though obviously :lol: )

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Bundles ones are yummy. I have one and a load of wipes, they are very soft and lush. Fabric does trap poo a bit, though...

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby ramsons » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:Bundles ones are yummy. I have one and a load of wipes, they are very soft and lush. Fabric does trap poo a bit, though...


do they take a long time to dry? I was looking at them and wondering if I was going to end up needing two they looked that fluffy :lol: That or I could see myself having one lovely changing mat and one of the dog's towels on the days when it was in the wash :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

ramsons wrote:
fluffy_mummy wrote:Bundles ones are yummy. I have one and a load of wipes, they are very soft and lush. Fabric does trap poo a bit, though...


do they take a long time to dry? I was looking at them and wondering if I was going to end up needing two they looked that fluffy :lol: That or I could see myself having one lovely changing mat and one of the dog's towels on the days when it was in the wash :giggle:


:giggle: What about a WeeNotions one? (You could always add a nappy or two to the order as well :twisted: :lol: )

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 pm

No, not at all. We have one in our change back, when we're at home we use a towel on the sofa!
It dries overnight, or in a few hours outside if the weather is nice. I do put it on a spin sycle by itself after I take the nappies out of the machine though.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Louise wrote:
ramsons wrote:
fluffy_mummy wrote:Bundles ones are yummy. I have one and a load of wipes, they are very soft and lush. Fabric does trap poo a bit, though...


do they take a long time to dry? I was looking at them and wondering if I was going to end up needing two they looked that fluffy :lol: That or I could see myself having one lovely changing mat and one of the dog's towels on the days when it was in the wash :giggle:


:giggle: What about a WeeNotions one? (You could always add a nappy or two to the order as well :twisted: :lol: )


She could, especially if it were a large WNNN in something pretty (and then send it 100m further down the road) :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 pm

JabberJabber wrote:
Louise wrote:
ramsons wrote:do they take a long time to dry? I was looking at them and wondering if I was going to end up needing two they looked that fluffy :lol: That or I could see myself having one lovely changing mat and one of the dog's towels on the days when it was in the wash :giggle:


:giggle: What about a WeeNotions one? (You could always add a nappy or two to the order as well :twisted: :lol: )


She could, especially if it were a large WNNN in something pretty (and then send it 100m further down the road) :giggle: :giggle:


Like this one? Stunning!

Image

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby ramsons » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Look you nappyheads, I'm trying to buy a changing mat not get myself an overdraft courtesy of weenotions. :lol:

Madam JabberJabber I won't be buying any larges until the bump is well on the way to being born, so you'll just have to put up with me torturing you with teeny weeny newborn puddlekins until your hormones crack :pregnant:

I like the look of the Bundled ones better than the weenotions mats anyway, the weenotions ones look like more or a travel mat and I'm looking for something for at home rather than one of those yucky pvc this we ended up with last time.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories