hf1

Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

ramsons wrote:Look you nappyheads, I'm trying to buy a changing mat not get myself an overdraft courtesy of weenotions. :lol:

Madam JabberJabber I won't be buying any larges until the bump is well on the way to being born, so you'll just have to put up with me torturing you with teeny weeny newborn puddlekins until your hormones crack :pregnant:

I like the look of the Bundled ones better than the weenotions mats anyway, the weenotions ones look like more or a travel mat and I'm looking for something for at home rather than one of those yucky pvc this we ended up with last time.


:oops: :oops: Sorry :giggle: I would definitely get a couple of the baby bundled ones. I think I'll order another one soon.

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby sweetiepups » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Louise wrote:
ramsons wrote:
fluffy_mummy wrote:Bundles ones are yummy. I have one and a load of wipes, they are very soft and lush. Fabric does trap poo a bit, though...


do they take a long time to dry? I was looking at them and wondering if I was going to end up needing two they looked that fluffy :lol: That or I could see myself having one lovely changing mat and one of the dog's towels on the days when it was in the wash :giggle:


:giggle: What about a WeeNotions one? (You could always add a nappy or two to the order as well :twisted: :lol: )

:giggle: sounds like a good plan :giggle:

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby sweetiepups » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 pm

ooops should have read all the replies before pressing send :lookround:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 pm

We've had (well seen) both here ... the Diaper Diddies are more of a travel style one, quite thin & just stop baby coming into contact with surfaces really, the Bundled one (I've bought one as a pressie for my B & SIL their 1st baby due in Aug) and it's gorgeous & squishy ... I want one for Rufus so we can throw our downstairs one out (nasty pvc)

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby ramsons » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:05 pm

zoeyboo wrote:We've had (well seen) both here ... the Diaper Diddies are more of a travel style one, quite thin & just stop baby coming into contact with surfaces really, the Bundled one (I've bought one as a pressie for my B & SIL their 1st baby due in Aug) and it's gorgeous & squishy ... I want one for Rufus so we can throw our downstairs one out (nasty pvc)


Thanks, thats what I thought. Wish there were some other choices really but the bundled ones look the best for at home. :D

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm

ramsons wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:We've had (well seen) both here ... the Diaper Diddies are more of a travel style one, quite thin & just stop baby coming into contact with surfaces really, the Bundled one (I've bought one as a pressie for my B & SIL their 1st baby due in Aug) and it's gorgeous & squishy ... I want one for Rufus so we can throw our downstairs one out (nasty pvc)


Thanks, thats what I thought. Wish there were some other choices really but the bundled ones look the best for at home. :D


I know I sort of hijacked the thread earlier, but now you've got me thinking about change mats for the future. Wehn yo've got the bundled ones, will you let me know what you think?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Change mats - bundled baby /diaper diddie or something else

Postby ramsons » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

JabberJabber wrote:I know I sort of hijacked the thread earlier, but now you've got me thinking about change mats for the future. Wehn yo've got the bundled ones, will you let me know what you think?


I forgive you :giggle: I'm not going to rush out and buy one right yet, so you'll have to wait a month I'm spent up :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories