Wetbags?

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Wetbags?

Postby confusinglady » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a blueberry wetbag and really like it. I looked to buy another but they re not many about. Have they stopped doing them does anyone know?
Then it got me thinking, perhaps I need one similar to blueberry that keeps smells in so I m thinking zipped but has a handle. It's for nursery and MIL .

I ve seen the monkey foot ones are they worth the money?
Any other recomendations?

Thank you

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Wetbags?

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 pm

How many nappies are you wanting the wetbag to hold? I've not had a blueberry one so not sure of the sizing but I have a lovely Itti one which is probaby a similar size. My favourites are definitely the Monkeyfoot ones though, we use a small for wipes and wipe spray and a large for nappies. I also have an XL and a weehugger laundry bag for use at home instead of a bucket. Before I discovered Monekeyfoot wetbags we used Mommystouch wetbags if you're looking for a slightly cheaper option.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby confusinglady » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 am

Thank you Louise, will have a look at the mommy s touch ones. Love the monkey foot ones but not sure about sending it to nursery, although saying that the nursery is really good and I ve not had anything damaged or go missing with my older one.
Will probably need one to hold 4-5. Perhaps look at monkey foot and mommy touch :D
Xxx

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 am

I use a large Monkey Foot Bag for nursery. It easily hold 6-7 bumgenius plus wipes.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories