hf1

What are your favourite inserts and why?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

What are your favourite inserts and why?

Postby Rufies mama » Mon May 02, 2011 10:05 pm

As the title says really. Please tell me your favourite inserts and why? Also what fabric they're made of too if possible. :)

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What are your favourite inserts and why?

Postby rachymoo » Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 am

Definitely Ptits Dessous bamboo inserts. We have never had leaks with them, and I just think they are great. I also like Little Lamb bamboo boosters, I always boost pockets with these.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am

Petit Dessous, Greenkids double bamboo, EP hemp inserts and Little Lamb bamboo boosters and inserts are what I use in my pockets and they work great on my heavy-wetter :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 am

I only use P'tit Dessous bamboo inserts with Easy Peasy hemp underneath. They are very absorbent and fairly slim fitting for the number of layers that they have. I am currently trying to find something smaller to use in my small pockets though as the P'tit Dessous are a bit too long.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Petit Dessous, Greenkids double bamboo, EP hemp inserts and Little Lamb bamboo boosters and inserts are what I use in my pockets and they work great on my heavy-wetter :D

These^^. They are the only ones that will work for your little man. I use the 2 ep hemp with the PD bamboo. The pd bamboo is very soft so it needs the harder ep hemp behind it to stop it bowing in the middle of the pocket. The greenkids is harder than the pd so I use 2-3 of the soft little lamb bamboos behind that.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Petit Dessous, Greenkids double bamboo, EP hemp inserts and Little Lamb bamboo boosters and inserts are what I use in my pockets and they work great on my heavy-wetter :D

WSS - That's my variety of inserts too, but we don't use pockets any more, so I'm going to put what remains up for sale soon.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

What does EP stand for?

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Easy Peasy I assume :)

I use pretty much the same as everyone else, I dont use pockets as much now, mostly have some BB and then WN.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu May 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Yup easy peasy

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories