Bamboo boosters from ebay

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Bamboo boosters from ebay

Postby Cherylw » Tue May 03, 2011 9:56 am

Hello

For my little girl i always used a combination of little lamb bamboo boosters and easy peasy hemp boosters in her pockets..

I am due in a week with DD2 and am needing to buy some more boosters as have bought loads more pocket nappies, I've bought somw zorb and easy peasy hemp boosters, and was going to buy more little lamb bamboo boosters but looking on ebay and saw dudeybaba bamboo boosters and ruby red bamboo booters at very good prices, and wondered if anyone had tried them at all and if so what you think of them.

cheers,
Cheryl
Last edited by Cherylw on Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Bamboo bybabaoosters from ebay

Postby monsterm » Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 pm

The dudeybaba ones don't say how many layer of bamboo they are. Ruby red are only 2 layers so I wouldn't bother with them. As far as I can remember little lambs are 4 layers.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 03, 2011 5:45 pm

monsterm wrote:The dudeybaba ones don't say how many layer of bamboo they are. Ruby red are only 2 layers so I wouldn't bother with them. As far as I can remember little lambs are 4 layers.

My little lambs are all 2 layers...

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 pm

charlibunny wrote:
monsterm wrote:The dudeybaba ones don't say how many layer of bamboo they are. Ruby red are only 2 layers so I wouldn't bother with them. As far as I can remember little lambs are 4 layers.

My little lambs are all 2 layers...

Thought they were 4 layer. Made from 2 pieces of fabric but the back of each piece is considered another layer. Might be wrong though :oops:

These are 3 layer but don't like the shape

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bamboo-Nappy-Boos ... 43a6110e3b

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

As far as I could remember the little lamb night bamboo boosters were 2 layers.
I emailed the ebay seller about the dudeybaba bamboo boosters, and she said they are 3 layers, so i may buy a pack of them and see how they compare.

Thanks for the help ladies,

Cheryl

x

My avatar
palumba
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bamboo boosters from ebay

Postby palumba » Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Cheryl

Have you already tried the Dudeybaba bamboo boosters? How do they compare to little lamb bamboo and easy peasy hemp boosters?
I am also interesting in bamboo boosters and they have a really good price.

Thank you
Palumba

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Bamboo boosters from ebay

Postby Cherylw » Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

The boosters arrived on saturday, they are lovely big boosters and very soft, they are a different type of bamboo to the little lamb boosters, may be bamboo velour - but not 100% on that, but they have washed really nice and seem nice and thick. They are definitely 3 layers.
I am looking forward to trying them out when little one arrives!

cheers,
Cheryl

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories