hf1

Whats your favorite nappy accessory?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

oh I like that Sam how many nappies does it hold?

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:09 pm

I went a bit mad and bought an Oilily changing bag, and now trying to find matching fabric to make a wetbag and wipes. The fact that its all floral and girlie, doesnt bother me or Jack at all!!

My avatar
Jandy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jandy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:34 pm

For me the nappy sprayer has to be my favourite accessory.
Jane

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Whats your favorite nappy accessory?

Postby Daisy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:10 pm

I love my minki wipes - they are soo pretty. they also match my wet bag (which my MIL bought from a charity shop for me. It contained 3 UNUSED nappies from a trial pack and only cost her £2!!). What a lovely lady she is - although she did mock my joyful response as slightly mad saying "they're only nappies".....!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:21 pm

tiny little one nappy wet bag that came with my pea pod pocket. nappy was a rubbish fit on my skinny mini, sold it very quick, but the wet bag its amazing, live in my handbag with an itti bitti in.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:25 pm

i love my washable wipes :D although half of them seem to have gone missing recently :shock: i use them for everything, and i dont have to feel bad about using them (you know the way with sposie wipes you are quite aware that 8 wipes for one poo seems too many, and it happens to often!) DD likes to suck on wipes so i also feel better that theres no chemicals in the water. lots of different colours and more satisfying to wipe with :D

and my washable wipes soap, i love it too!! nippas rock xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories