hf1

Paper Liners.

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Paper Liners.

Postby ellemonkey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I have just realised PHP flushable liners wash really well :giggle: which is a godsend as I cant get to mothercare for another 2 weeks.

I am becoming quite a fan of paper liners now.

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Paper Liners.

Postby holmes2974 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

We use the Bambinex liners from Babykind, and I have always washed them (except for the pooey ones). Some of them must have gone through the wash several times! I only throw them when they come out of the wash torn apart, and then I put them in the recycling bin so I feel extra virtuous! :giggle:

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Just out of interest how many times do they last before breaking up?

Despite everyone saying the poo will roll off a fleece liner, it wont in my case, ive tried shaking it off, holding it in the flush, peeling it off wont happen either.

Maybe my baby does the wrong kind of poo's.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:29 pm

ellemonkey wrote:Just out of interest how many times do they last before breaking up?

Despite everyone saying the poo will roll off a fleece liner, it wont in my case, ive tried shaking it off, holding it in the flush, peeling it off wont happen either.

Maybe my baby does the wrong kind of poo's.

my lo's poos are the same...kinda supergluey lol!!! we wash our paper liners 2-3 times

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:15 pm

I can't work out how many times we wash them, as I have no way of telling when they come out of the machine which ones have been washed before (if that makes sense) but I reckon probably about 2 or 3 times too. They never seem to disintegrate - they just end up a bit torn so that they wouldn't cover the whole nappy.

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

wow, i didn't realise you could wash them, thats good to know! (yes, Im a bit slow on the uptake.) :oops:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I also use paper liners at the moment due to uncooperative poo! I discovered you can wash them a couple of times completely by accident! Put some in the machine by mistake and realised they came out clean and able to be reused.

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

This has to be my highlight of the week :hohoho:

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories