hf1

Washing LB wetbags at 60 degrees?

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Washing LB wetbags at 60 degrees?

Postby Mungo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 am

Got my Leslie's Boutique wetbag in the post today :-D Label says it's machine washable with the nappies but not how hot... I like to wash nappies at 60 degrees, anyone know if this is ok? How hot do you wash your wetbags?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Washing LB wetbags at 60 degrees?

Postby rachymoo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 am

I know Monkeyfoot ones are only supposed to be washed at 40 - although I washed mine at 60 by accident once and it was OK.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:07 pm

We wash out wetbags with the nappies, at 40. Although we don't have any LB ones.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 pm

whats the waterproof lining made of? the monkey foot ones were procare (i think from memory) and I killed mine by washing at 60 by accident a few times. If its just pul it should be ok, my other bags have been ok.

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Mungo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 pm

It's PUL :D

I've bought a MF one too, haven't used it yet, I know this is silly but I'm thinking of putting a cheapie wetbag inside it that I can wash in with my nappies at 60 degrees to stop the MF one getting too icky, as I'll have to wash it at 40 with my clothes :giggle:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Mungo wrote:It's PUL :D

I've bought a MF one too, haven't used it yet, I know this is silly but I'm thinking of putting a cheapie wetbag inside it that I can wash in with my nappies at 60 degrees to stop the MF one getting too icky, as I'll have to wash it at 40 with my clothes :giggle:

I don't think its silly I kept forgetting and chucking it in the machine, I can't remember how many accidents it took til it started leaking and after that I gave up and kept washing it and then it got a hole in the lining. so a cheapie wetbag is a good idea if you're like me. :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories