hf1

Fleece liner dilema!!!

My avatar
olliesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Fleece liner dilema!!!

Postby olliesmummy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Ok I was brave and started using fleece liners instead of paper ones. But i`m sorry to say they are not for us, my little boys stools are not exactly formed and i have tried to wash it when i pull the flush well not wash it but you know what i mean put it by the water as the toilet flushes but the poo is just caked on sorry!!! TMI
So sorry but back to the paper liners and im sorry to say :oops: :oops: :oops: but i put the fleece liner in the bin because it was not good!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Fleece liner dilema!!!

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

We have often had sticky poo problems but I just get off what I can and then make sure I do a cold rinse before my main wash to get rid of any residue. I can also stretch my shower from the bath over the loo - but another solution is to put a spare bucket in the bath and spray off the poo into the bucket and then flush it down the loo.

Having said all that though, if you prefer using paper then you do what suits you best :D Paper liners are still better than disposables

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 pm

So what's the dilema? :P

You can always use fleece under paper if you're concerned about the dryness of his skin...

Nothing wrong with using paper liners if that's what suits you both!

My avatar
olliesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby olliesmummy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks i feel better now!! :)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:52 pm

I use paper liners a lot of the time! can't be bothered with faffing with rinsing the fleece ones :roll:

jan x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 am

no dialemma!!!! I use both, if paper then fleece under (so get the benefits of both!!) and sometimes just fleece.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Whatever suits you best.
I have just started using little green earthlets paper liners (at the times I can't be faffed with fleece), and an amazed at the difference between these and the more papery ones. David isn't yet too happy about the idea of me washing paper liners (if they had just been weed in), but I think like cloth wipes, it is something that he will eventually get use to.

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories