hf1

Best liner for an upset stomach?

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Best liner for an upset stomach?

Postby cara2244 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

I have always used fleece liners with my pockets to make poo disposal easier, however I've never liked paper liners as they stay damp, so we only use them at nursery. However, DS has had an upset stomach lately and I got sick of hosing down his nappies in the bath, so he is in pampers temporarily. But they stink and fill the bin!
Can anyone recommend a liner that could catch his mega runny poos?!?! Sorry if that's tmi!

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Best liner for an upset stomach?

Postby cara2244 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Reading back on the other threads I'm thinking tots bots.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

I always swap to disposables when Ry has a tummy bug as nothing contains his runny poo, so I do disposable and Flip wrap over the top. He also tends to get bad nappy rash if he poos a lot, so some cream and a sposie for a few days does the trick. I don't like doing it, but I also don't like Mark or I getting ill from spending lots of time spraying down infected poo nappies!

I'm not sure what paper liners would work, we use One Life, but they're no good for the runny poo. Hope he feels better soon and you find something!

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 pm

That's a good point about spraying the nappies, it can't be very hygienic! It has been on and off for over a week so is very unpredictable. Poor little thing! I'll stick with disposables I think until he's over the worst of it and then use paper liners for a bit to be on the safe side.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm

not sure how old he is, but when Ryan had this a few weeks ago I swapped him to oat milk and limited other dairy and that really helped. No way would he have given up milk after lunch/dinner or on cereal so this was the perfect compromise! :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories