Wet bags

My avatar
Cocobelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Wet bags

Postby Cocobelle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi

I really need to get myself a wet bag and I would appreciate some advice on how to choose a good one. Maybe they're all pretty much the same, but if there's a difference in size, material, etc., it would be good to know which ones you guys think are the best.

Thanks.

Coco x

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wet bags

Postby anothersquish » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Personally I choose Monkey Foot every time. I have numerous bags but I use all the non Monkey Foot ones as project bags or similar rather than for dirty nappies/clothes/swimming.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 pm

I really like the monkey foot wetbags. They are not the cheepest, but they are reasonably well made, come in a variety of prints, and sizes. I had a problem with one where the colour ran, and damaged another wetbag, and I contacted the lady who makes them int he states and she replaced both bags free of charge for me :)

My avatar
Cocobelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Cocobelle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

I've had a look online and they are gorgeous! I really wanted espresso owls but I can't find it in stock anywhere :-(

I need it for going out and about during the day. Would a medium be big enough?

Thanks

Coco x

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 pm

for out and about i would recommend large, as you can fit 3-4 in here with wipes as well.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm

yeap out and about Id recommend a large. A small or medium is perfect for wipes and a medium is also good for short trips out (for 1/2 nappies) or to keep inthe car as a spare.
I keep a large in the car with clean sets of clothes in for the boys incase they get soaked/filthy and my eldest has an XL for his swim bag.
P.S I stock Monkey Foots *points at link insig* cheeky plug!

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm

wts^^ i adore monkey foot wet bags i have smalls for my wipes mediums for a quick dash out, large for out and about and a extra large as my nappy bucket :giggle:
hmmm i think i have a problem :giggle: hi every one my names Jolene and i am addicted to mf bags, fluff and wool :hohoho:

My avatar
Cocobelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Cocobelle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm struggling to get any designs that I like :-(

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Many people (me included! LOL) will have more in stock again towards the end of the month/into October.
You can always order direct from MF :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories