hf1

cheap babylegs-type thingies

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

cheap babylegs-type thingies

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:55 pm

now that i've discovered the joy of minkee pocket nappies, i've decided i need to have some babylegs as i can't bear to either cover them up or put them in the cupboard for the next 6 months... i've ordered a couple of pairs of bl's, but also just spotted someone on ebay selling punky fish leg/arm warmers for cheap, so thought i'd try them too - they're not intended for babies and are 40cm as opposed to 33, but i figure i could roll the cuffs... anyway, just wanted to pass on the tip in case anyone's interested, as the cold weather seems to be arriving with a vengeance! the seller's tattyannbell and she's after £1.75 plus (fairly reasonable) p&p.

topical tip, good for a couple of days only!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: cheap babylegs-type thingies

Postby JanX » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 pm

you can get them on claires accessories too and on market stalls for about £1.50 a pair.. they are literally just slim fitting teenage type leg.ankle/wrist warmers

alternatively, knee high socks and cut the feet off and hem!

jan x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:28 pm

They work, and they're cute! A bit long but I just folded one cuff inside. Will post a pic once I've uploaded them.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Do these not roll down? I have considered getting some fro Gracie, She often just goes to bed in jammie shorts and t-shirt and a gro-bag, I am delving into the world of night nappies and wool so have ordered some shorties. 9 times out of 10 she will be fin in just shorties and a top but on really chilly night would baby legs work???????????

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:18 pm

sam usually sleeps in vest pj top wool shorties/soaker over nn and babylegs and it works great :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:32 pm

charliesam wrote:sam usually sleeps in vest pj top wool shorties/soaker over nn and babylegs and it works great :D

That is exactly what my plan is, I have just bought 3 pairs of babylegs new from ebay for just over £7!!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Gracie's babylegs have just arrived, OMG they are soooo cute. I bought them new from e-bay for much cheapness and considering they came from Chine arrived v. quickly, I got 3 pairs for just over £5, one cream with flowers up the leg and red pom poms at the top, one black pair with red cherries on and a turquoise pair with cherries on. soooooo cute she is wearing them now (they arrived 5 mins ago!!) with her purple d'lish!!!!! :babyroll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories