hf1

Changing bag recommendations please!

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Changing bag recommendations please!

Postby CherryPie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Now I have two in cloth I'm finding that my yummy mummy bag just isn't big enough for my boys nappies, wipes, spare babygrows etc so can anyone recommend me a large changing bag suitable for two in cloth? Tia x :)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Changing bag recommendations please!

Postby KimmyM » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

I have two in cloth and I have the baby K changing bag and a little Thomas rucksack that he generally wants to carry himself. So I guess me recommendation is grab a little rucksack I have to say I do fond it handy having all his buts separate.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm more than likely going to have two in cloth and we're treating ourselves to a Ju Ju Be Be Prepared. They are lovely, but over £100 (although we'll use it as an overnight bag after we don't need it as a change bag anymore).

A friend has a 2 year old son and a 3 month old daughter and she has all his stuff in a rucksack...

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 pm

the Yummy Mummy pink lining bags have a Blooming Marvellous range which is wider than the other bags, I have asked for one for Christmas as although DD is PT I still have to carry a change of clothes etc when I'm out and about with her, so I wanted a bigger bag to fit in nappies for bump too. Might be worth a look :-)

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks! Have had a look and they have one style in the sale :) bit more in my price range than the ju ju be (although they are gorgeous bags!)

Miss_Purple wrote:the Yummy Mummy pink lining bags have a Blooming Marvellous range which is wider than the other bags, I have asked for one for Christmas as although DD is PT I still have to carry a change of clothes etc when I'm out and about with her, so I wanted a bigger bag to fit in nappies for bump too. Might be worth a look :-)

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 pm

We use an Onya Side. They're bargainous compared to 'proper' changing bags :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Accessories