hf1

Baby clothes for cloth bums?

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Baby clothes for cloth bums?

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

I find sainsburys clothes are too small for cloth bums. Tesco, Frugi, h&m, m&s, sometimes Asda fit I don't care what the label says really. I quite like frugis sizes 6-12 months leggings were huge on my dd but she has short legs and a long body.

My avatar
airry87
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Baby clothes for cloth bums?

Postby airry87 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 pm

I've found that most places are a bit hit & miss. Mothercare does some stuff that is very roomy and some that isn't - LO is wearing two pairs trousers that are 9-12m, two pairs that are 12-18m, and has a pair of 12-18m that are FAR too big. I had 3 sets of sleepsuits from MC, and he grew out of one set much faster than the other two. We got a nice pair of soft trousers from Pumpkin Patch that fit well, but most of their stuff doesn't. I've found Next is a bit slim, M&P is tiny, M&S isn't bad. H&M is pretty good. John Lewis dungarees are HUGE (LO was in a pair of 3-6m until he was 12m!) Oh, and avoid Monsoon for trousers. My SIL bought a pair last Christmas - I took one look at them and though, No WAY! Tried to take them back and found they cost nearly 3 times as much as his nappies new, but now they were in the sale at a quarter of the price. He only wore them a handful of times when we were using sposies on holiday.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler