Fleece over pyjama suits?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Fleece over pyjama suits?

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 am

I remember years ago everyone raving about the fleece suits to put over PJs for toddlers that were from Primark and I grabbed a couple that year for Louis and they were just fabulous in our non central heated house! I'd really liek to get some for Remy as after 6 months of not being in a sleeping bag I think he would not be happy if I tried that but I've not seen any here (actually I have but only up to 2 years). Has anyone seen anything like that this year?

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Fleece over pyjama suits?

Postby Kim » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 pm

We have had them in the past but the only ones I have seen so far this year have hoods which isn't great for sleeping in. I will keep a look out for you.

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Over here they sell some at h en m, up to size 92 in various colors. The bigger sizes only in "girl" patterns :wink: .

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 am

Why not just make some yourself @clothmama I bet the overlocker needs some exercise :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 am

Kim wrote:We have had them in the past but the only ones I have seen so far this year have hoods which isn't great for sleeping in. I will keep a look out for you.

I saw that when I did my Asda order - such a shame! Thanks @Kim

mamavan2 wrote:Over here they sell some at h en m, up to size 92 in various colors. The bigger sizes only in "girl" patterns :wink: .

Oh thanks @mamavan2 I'll have a peep on thier website. Was thinking of you the other day as I have a plant I don' know what it is :giggle:

Aeseldyr wrote:Why not just make some yourself @clothmama I bet the overlocker needs some exercise :giggle:

Now there is a very sensible suggestion @Aeseldyr - if I ever have time :panic: actually once he goes to creche I may just have some of that! I'll see if I can find a pattern!

Return to Baby and Toddler