Sad milestone!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Sad milestone!

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Had a big sob this morning as I was taking Rémy's cot down :cry: :cry: really feels like end of an era as he is definately our last baby :cry: :cry: arrrhhhh tearing up writing this!

J built a cute little platform bed (pretty much on the floor other than little inch high feet) which are apparently a really good way to transition over the a big bed and worked so well for us as still only took up the footprint of his cot. If we get time we'll add a frame thing over it to hang bunting etc from!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Sad milestone!

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:22 pm

That is a very emotional moment! I'm hoping he now sleeps through in it for you!!!!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Oh Tory, everyone talks of the pains of babyhood, but growing up is really hard too. Hugs xx

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:07 am

Aww hugs to you! I never really had this milestone, izzy was in a bed about 11 months and leon never slept in a cot, little monkey. They both still get in my bed, izzy about 5/6am and leon anywhere between midnight and morning. They both still look like babies when they snuggle in with me with their messy hair and dummy /thumb :giggle:

Return to Baby and Toddler