hf1

Secret Santa 2011 - sign up here! :)

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Secret Santa 2011 - sign up here! :)

Postby simlou » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Me please!

Who the gift is to be for , Ewan. He'll be two years and one month at reveal.
Type of gift preferred (nappy/wool/fleece/WAHM clothing) WAHM clothing plesse
Nappy/clothing size ... Age 2-3 if a top of dungarees, prob 18-24 months if going for trousers. Ewan has a long boy and short legs though :giggle:
If nappy type of nappy and fastening (pocket/AIO/fitted/side snap/front snap/velcro) No nappy please
If nappy preferred outer fabric/ones to avoid (BV/ minkee/fleece etc)
If nappy preferred inner fabric/ones to avoid (BV/minkee/fleece etc)
Measurements for bottoms (wool/fleece/clothing - waist/hips/rise/inseam/length of skirt if applicable) Inseam 10.5", waist- 21.5", hips 22.5"-23" (he wouldn't keep still sorry)!
Measurements for tops/dresses (chest, length of top/dress, sleeve length) Length of top - 13", length of sleeve measured from under the arm - 9", chest 12.5"
Favourite colours/ones to avoid. Like blues, greens, autumny colours, bright colours. Something young and funky!
Favourite themes/things to avoid. No skulls, gimicy slogans etc, not overly fussed about ooga's. We like boy things generally - dinosaurs, animals, cars, trains
Embroidery yes/no/(examples if possible, personalisation ok?) Yes - love applique things, no personalisation please. Nothing which is too much either if you know what I mean - subtle and cute please
Favourite fabric prints/designers - am open to anything as long as its age appropriate - nothing too old please or too patterned. A little bit of pattern is okay but not too much i.e. patterned sleeves on a top but plain body etc.
Anything else your fairy might need to know? Have fun fairy!
Last edited by simlou on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Who the gift is to be for (child's name,age, build) Otis, 7 months at reveal, average build.

Type of gift preferred (nappy/wool/fleece/WAHM clothing) Wool (longies) or warm and wintery WAHM clothing please.

Nappy/clothing size: 9-12 months

If nappy type of nappy and fastening (pocket/AIO/fitted/side snap/front snap/velcro): N/A

If nappy preferred outer fabric/ones to avoid (BV/ minkee/fleece etc) N/A

If nappy preferred inner fabric/ones to avoid (BV/minkee/fleece etc) N/A

Measurements for bottoms (wool/fleece/clothing - waist/hips/rise/inseam/length of skirt if applicable)

These are his CURRENT measurements (in inches), but I'd ideally like something a little bigger to allow some growing room :D
Rise 17.5
Inside leg to ankle 7.5

Measurements for tops/dresses (chest, length of top/dress, sleeve length)
These are his CURRENT measurements (in inches), but I'd ideally like something a little bigger to allow some growing room :D
Chest 20
Inside arm to wrist 7

Favourite colours/ones to avoid: Love rainbow colours, blue (partic. navy) and green. Not keen on sludgy green or mixtures of muted tones.

Favourite themes/things to avoid. Love very simple, non fussy embroideries and prints. Don't like camo and most typical 'boy' prints like cars, fire engines, tractors etc. unless they're really simple silhouettes. Also dislike really cartoony prints and embroideries. No Ooga thanks as we already have an Ooga outfit.

Embroidery yes/no/(examples if possible, personalisation ok?): Yes, but no personalisation please.

Favourite fabric prints/designers: Love Michael Miller, ESPECIALLY Dino Dudes

Anything else your fairy might need to know?

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm

bugger - louise am i too late.....??? ( damn the bloody nappy wash...!!!)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

mummy_goose1 wrote:bugger - louise am i too late.....??? ( damn the bloody nappy wash...!!!)

Nope you can join in, not started matching people up yet.

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Who the gift is to be for : Hayley, aged 20months at reveal. Slightly stocky build, approx 26lb, chunky thighs!
Type of gift preferred: nappy or wahm clothing (pref dress/skirt/hoodie)
Nappy/clothing size. Clothin size 1-2yrs/18-24 month. Nappy size large. If nappy type of nappy and fastening: would prefer pocket. Not fussed on fastenings.
If nappy preferred outer fabric/ones to avoid: not fussy
If nappy preferred inner fabric/ones to avoid: not fussy
Measurements for bottoms:
waist: 23"
Hip: 23.5"
Inside leg: 9.5"
rise: 17"
skirt length: 11"

Measurements for tops/dresses:
Chest: 21"
Length: 10"
sleeve: 12"
Favourite colours/ones to avoid Favourite themes/things to avoid: love pinks/purples/blues. Prefer bold to pastel. No skulls or fairies pls! Embroidery: yes and happy for personalisation.
Favourite fabric prints/designers Anything else your fairy might need to know? Love ooga prints! And vhc!
Last edited by mummy_goose1 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:
Louise wrote:
0_Lisa_0 wrote:I can't believe how few there are this year :(

Me either :(

barely seems worth the effort you will have to go to to sort it all :(

I'm sure it's not just a lack of cant be bothered but financially as well :-?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 am

WSS

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:28 am

Miss_Purple wrote:

WSS

I didnt mean that, merely that so few people is a bit dissapointing.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 am

Who the gift is to be for Noah,aged 10 months at reveal, hes a big boy, has been in size 9-12months clothes since 7 months, stocky and long.
Type of gift preferred - Nappy, id really like him to have a special nappy with his name on...clothes he doesnt need as he has all of Evans waiting :giggle:
Nappy size LARGE - Side Snap, pocket or A12 - no fleece please, just minky or cuddlesoft :widesmile: dont get on with anything else, no BTP, thanks. Inserts bamboo - no MF thank you.
Measurements for bottoms (wool/fleece/clothing - waist/hips/rise/inseam/length of skirt if applicable)
(these are over night nappies, we do not need daytime trousers)
Measurements for tops/dresses (chest, length of top/dress, sleeve length)
Favourite colours/ones to avoid - love rainbow colours...reds/blues/yellows/dark purple striped in a nappy. Avoid pinks, light purples, browns though please. I like bold things, but no tie dye, like solid looking. Dont mind black either.
Favourite themes/things to avoid No christmas/holiday themed items please. Im not keen on 'boy' things, cars etc, no camo or ooga. Would like something unique and personal for him :wink: We LOVE LOVE stars too.
Embroidery yes/no/(examples if possible, personalisation ok?)
Apart from his name i really am not a fan of embroidery.
Favourite fabric prints/designers
Dino Dudes - we do like cat in the hat.
Anything else your fairy might need to know? Ive said it already :oops: but id like a personalised nappy ideally as this is one thing weve never had and i regret not having with Evan too. I do also like the thought of a noahs ark nappy, and if embroidery was needed for that and worked in the theme it would be ok, just not over the top with it.

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Santa 2011