hf1

Secret Santa Info and Answers to questions needed please!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Secret Santa Info Needed *Remember To PM Your Address Too!

Postby KimmyM » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:03 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:
KimmyM wrote:Okay I'm a little dense :giggle: and need a tiny bit of advice about SS as other than nappies it's all new to me is there anyone I can ask? Sorry I promise not to be needy again, pretty please :widesmile:

I can help but I am involved :giggle: what do you need to know hun? x

It would give it away IYKWIM. I suppose it has to be someone not involved in the whole reveal part.

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:08 pm

:giggle: ok well perhaps someone like @50ftQueenie can help, she is an experienced shopper when it comes to wahm nappies and clothes :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:27 pm

@KimmyM - You are allowed to ask questions, I'll be posting a questions thread shortly.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Louise wrote:@KimmyM - You are allowed to ask questions, I'll be posting a questions thread shortly.

Sorry Louise I was impatient :oops: thought we were just asking questions as and when as in previous SS's

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:
Louise wrote:@KimmyM - You are allowed to ask questions, I'll be posting a questions thread shortly.

Sorry Louise I was impatient :oops: thought we were just asking questions as and when as in previous SS's

No problem hun, its fine to ask the odd question. We have been discussing ways of avoiding New Chatter being bombarded with SS questions (as those who weren't taking part last time didn't like it) so are trying something a little different.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:33 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:

We are going to try a new system this year. We are trying to make it more compact as some that arent' involved have felt the questions have overwhelmed new chatter in the past :giggle: so we thought we'd try out having a question thread that all the questions can be put on in a list format over this week then they can all be answered in 1 spot. Hoping it will make it easier for recipients and Santas :widesmile:

Xpost with Louise :lol:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:36 pm

I see. Just trying to make sure I am organised so starting to have a look for gifts now while I'm not busy :D

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm

clothmama wrote:
0_Lisa_0 wrote:

We are going to try a new system this year. We are trying to make it more compact as some that arent' involved have felt the questions have overwhelmed new chatter in the past :giggle: so we thought we'd try out having a question thread that all the questions can be put on in a list format over this week then they can all be answered in 1 spot. Hoping it will make it easier for recipients and Santas :widesmile:

Xpost with Louise :lol:

I think the new format looks great, as it just means checking in one place, and it'll be easier to see who has/hasn't answered as well - much better :yahoo:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 am

Miss_Purple wrote:I think the new format looks great, as it just means checking in one place, and it'll be easier to see who has/hasn't answered as well - much better :yahoo:

That is good :widesmile: I think it is better too - I remember sitting with a pen and paper or copying and pasting into a word document and hoping that I hadn't missed an answer from my person amongst all the threads! As you say this way each person just has their sign up thread plus their question thread so I hope it works swimmingly!! :giggle:

We can always tweak the system for next time too if we are happy with it but if it needs any changes so please feel free to come up with ideas too :D :D

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Santa 2011