hf1

Discussion of Secret Santa sign up limits

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Secret Santa 2011 - sign up here! :)

Postby Allie » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:
Allie wrote:
0_Lisa_0 wrote:I just saw :oops: I think it was split as I was typing

I've moved your posts hun :hug: :giggle:

Just trying to make sure your kept busy :giggle: I hate to think your having a quiet evening :giggle:

PMSL :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Discussion of Secret Santa sign up limits

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I've not taken part this year mainly because Martha is out of nappies and also it seems that there are fewer sewing WAHMs around at the mo so we would be making a huge amount of work for our 'santa'. I think the rules are more than fair; you need to put something into the community if you want to enjoy the benefits.

Not to mention you do not neeeeed anything :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:I've not taken part this year mainly because Martha is out of nappies and also it seems that there are fewer sewing WAHMs around at the mo so we would be making a huge amount of work for our 'santa'. I think the rules are more than fair; you need to put something into the community if you want to enjoy the benefits.

Lol! This is the same reason really why I decided to just do it for bump rather than DD

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:

:naughty:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I usually join in these, but I simply can't afford it right now. But I will join in the next one if I have the funds.

I wouldn't join in if I didn't 'know' the people involved - and by know I mean building up a relationship (even if it's purely online) with regular posters.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

I did ask about it when I joined and got slapped down :hohoho: and back then it was 100 posts not 250. I think that it's got a bit expensive and times are hard - there have been a lot more joining in in the past.

As for the OPs question, it's an odd thing to pop up and ask about on your first post. When I questioned it I was a few posts away from the minimum hence feeling that I was missing out (plus this was the only site I was a member on) - not sure why you would want to join in if you're not a regular poster.

it's unusual for people to be called trolls on here but antagonistic posts from new members are bound to raise eyebrows and suspicion :wink:

I'd be really impressed if we did have a troll tho, reminds me of Saab wars!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 pm

northernruth wrote:I'd be really impressed if we did have a troll tho, reminds me of Saab wars!

:hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 pm

northernruth wrote:I'd be really impressed if we did have a troll tho, reminds me of Saab wars!

:giggle: :giggle:
What a weird post though eh, no time to get to 250 posts but time to do a post like this :-?
I'm not taking part this time as my head is a bag of pregnancy mush but have fun ladies xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 pm

@northernruth PMSL at Saab wars :hohoho:

@Kimmy M if you still want to sign up you can add measurements tomorrow, we're not that strict about it as long as most of the info is provided at sign up time its ok to add a bit later on.

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Santa 2011