Postby emsy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:49 pm

i wish i had mine to squish and stroke :giggle:

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: This is soo much fun!

Postby ImisMummy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I want mine noooowwww :x luckily it will have to be here over the next 4 days, dont think i could wait much longer!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Can't cope with the idea of taking both squishes to the post office so I've told DH he is having tomorrow off ao he can get it for me :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 pm

:mail: It's here, it's here the envelope has got conpleatly mangeled in the post so I was hoping it could sneak a peek (I'm so naughty). But alas they are wrapped.
Whoever you are I'm gonna love it. You are wonderful to have considered them both. :love:

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

:yahoo: Yay Kimmy

Well mine should be en-route and i should get fluffy post on monday :yahoo:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I got some yummy fluff this week I wish you could upload from a mobile I never get the puter out. Prehaps I'll upload again next Christmas :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:51 pm

KimmyM wrote:I got some yummy fluff this week I wish you could upload from a mobile I never get the puter out. Prehaps I'll upload again next Christmas :giggle:

You can. I've uploaded to photobucket straight from my mobile before. :wink: You'll need to upload a photo of your gift on the reveal thread next week anyway, its a condition of taking part. :D

Mine's not here either but its tradition for mine to always arrive late! :hohoho:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Louise wrote:
KimmyM wrote:I got some yummy fluff this week I wish you could upload from a mobile I never get the puter out. Prehaps I'll upload again next Christmas :giggle:

You can. I've uploaded to photobucket straight from my mobile before. :wink: You'll need to upload a photo of your gift on the reveal thread next week anyway, its a condition of taking part. :D

Mine's not here either but its tradition for mine to always arrive late! :hohoho:

Oooh really I'll get hubster on to that tomorrow once he's figured it out he can Kimmyfiy the explanation. I am so bad on my phone which is ridiculous considering my role has been changed to that of an IT consultant whilst on leave.

Previous

Return to Secret Santa 2011