Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

'Most supportive OH 2011' Sponsor: Duchal Designs

Postby Louise » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Award: 'Most supportive OH 2011'
Prize: A £10 voucher to be used in the Duchal Designs shop
Sponsors: Duchal Designs http://www.clothnappytree.com/wahm-wond ... .php?u=845

Please list your nominations here by copying and pasting the existing list of nominees. Please state your OH's name and the lovely reason for your nomiination. Any chat on the subject of this award please start a separate thread. This thread is for nominations only. Please read the guidelines for the 2011 Awards here. Nominations to be in by Friday 9th December.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: 'Most supportive OH 2011' Sponsor: Duchal Designs

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

I have nominate my OH, James, even though he only came out of hospital after his chemo last November he has never not been there for us. He has done everything he can to not let his cancer or his treatment affect everyone and to be a fantastic dad to Austin and a brilliant OH. He has beaten his cancer and in the last 12 months has done so well you would never ever look at him and think that he has suffered such a terrible disease such a short time ago.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 pm

I'd like to nominate my lovely husband Mat.
He was forced to go self employed after being made redundant twice in a year. Despite the stress of setting up a new business and having no money, he supported me through a pregnancy filled with illness and SPD. I was on crutches from 20 weeks so he had to do everything. He never took his frustration out on me and really is the most amazing husband. I don't know how I would have coped without him.

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:I have nominate my OH, James, even though he only came out of hospital after his chemo last November he has never not been there for us. He has done everything he can to not let his cancer or his treatment affect everyone and to be a fantastic dad to Austin and a brilliant OH. He has beaten his cancer and in the last 12 months has done so well you would never ever look at him and think that he has suffered such a terrible disease such a short time ago.

Bugglyboo wrote:I'd like to nominate my lovely husband Mat.
He was forced to go self employed after being made redundant twice in a year. Despite the stress of setting up a new business and having no money, he supported me through a pregnancy filled with illness and SPD. I was on crutches from 20 weeks so he had to do everything. He never took his frustration out on me and really is the most amazing husband. I don't know how I would have coped without him.

I would like to nominate my gorgeous husband Adam, he had to give up work when Tegan was born and didn't leave our side in the hospital for the six months we were there, he did return to work for a brief time once we were home before again giving up work once the twins arrived. This has been a huge challenge for him as being a man he feels he should be supporting his family financially but he has swallowed his pride and done what he feels is best for the care of Tegan and is the best daddy I could hope for for my children. He threw himself in to training to be able to meet all of Tegan's medical needs, and helped me when we were in hospital and she first had her trachy and I was too scared to do the things she needed, and is always there for me when I get scared about what may come and is my rock (and a very gorgeous one at that) ;)

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 am

I'm going to nominate my husband, he works so hard for us, and as difficult as it is for us not to have him around as much as we'd like, I know it's so much harder for him.

I've had a pretty horrific pregnancy so far, and he has always been there for me, and for the Mouse, even if it means working all night to finish his work.

We're so lucky to have him, and he's going to be such a fantastic role model for Peanut, and for the Mouse.

Return to 2011 5th Birthday Awards