hf1

Welcome - 5th Birthday Awards 2011 Rules and Instructions!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Welcome - 5th Birthday Awards 2011 Rules and Instructions!

Postby clothmama » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

AWARD NOMINATION ENTRIES

- Each award will have its own thread.
- Place your nomination on the appropriate thread, either picture, links to threads or names as appropriate.
- Please copy and paste any nominations already posted to form a list and add yours to the end (except for photo entries as that would just be too big :giggle: ).
- You may make 1 entry per award EXCEPT for Baby of the Year where you may nominate each of your children if you have more than one.
- You may nominate yourself.
- If the person who you would like to nominate has already been nominated there is no need to nominate them again, you will be able to vote for them later on.
- Nominations to be in by Friday 9th December, any received after that will not be included.
- A list of nominees and voting instructions will then be posted in order for you to vote.

VOTING

- Nominations must be in by end of Friday 9th December for voting to commence.
- Votes must be in by Sunday 18th December .
- 1 vote per person per category only.
- You may vote for yourself or your child.
- Voting method will be by hidden poll.
- The polls will be closed and the winners announced on Sunday 18th December .

GENERAL RULES - CONDITIONS OF ENTERING

- You agree that entry content, including photos, may be used on the Cloth Nappy Tree website or publicity.
- You agree not to 'fix' the votes by getting lots of cyber friends to come on and vote :evil: ! If we find evidence that this has been done you will be removed from the competition.
- If you have been nominated and don't wish to be involved please PM me and you will be taken off.
- You agree to do a review for any prizes that you win - a nice way to thank the sponsor of your prize :wink:
- You agree to keep it friendly and fun - no getting competitive on us :giggle: :giggle: !!

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY! :wine: :wine: :D

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Welcome - 5th Birthday Awards 2011 Rules and Instructions!

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:30 am

If you are nominated for an award that should need a photo, do you need to supply a photo? :lookround:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 am

50ftQueenie wrote:If you are nominated for an award that should need a photo, do you need to supply a photo? :lookround:

Yes please :D :hug: I wil do a thread where people have been nominated and ask them to provide photos

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 am

Louise wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:If you are nominated for an award that should need a photo, do you need to supply a photo? :lookround:

Yes please :D :hug: I wil do a thread where people have been nominated and ask them to provide photos

I'll start now then... :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 am

50ftQueenie wrote:
Louise wrote:

I'll start now then... :hohoho:

:giggle: Probably a good idea,you might just be finished in time :hohoho:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 am

Can you nominate more than one person in a category ? I can't decide out of two :oops:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am

evansmummy wrote:Can you nominate more than one person in a category ? I can't decide out of two :oops:

I think we said no last time apart from baby of the year. Why not wait and see if somebody else nominates one of the people you are thinking of, then you can nominate the other?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 am

I'd completely forgotten about this and wanted to sponsor :-( if you need another prize of any of the awards I am happy to donate a custom 3 pc set (or items up to the equivalent value) to be made in January.....don't worry if it's too late though :oops:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 am

Louise wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Can you nominate more than one person in a category ? I can't decide out of two :oops:

I think we said no last time apart from baby of the year. Why not wait and see if somebody else nominates one of the people you are thinking of, then you can nominate the other?

:doh: Should have read this thread before I posted... let me go back & amend to one nomination :oops:

Next

Return to 2011 5th Birthday Awards