hf1

Nominations - please read

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Nominations - please read

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 am

Ladies can I please ask you to remember to copy and paste the list before adding your own nomination. Also if the person you are thinking of has already been nominated there is no need to add their name to the list again. (You will be able to vote for them later on) Thank you :hug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 am

Bump please only nominate people who's names are not on the list already, we want the winners to be a surprise and if someone has received lots of nominations then it won't be. Thanks ladies

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby littlesez » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 pm

when do nominations close i am at comp all weekend and upto my eyes in ribbon and diamontes :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm

littlesez wrote:when do nominations close i am at comp all weekend and upto my eyes in ribbon and diamontes :hohoho:


Friday 9th hun so plenty of time.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby scarlet » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks for bumping had been looking for this. x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I wonder if using the tag system (so putting @username) as a nomination is made will help nominees see that they have been added to then add photos / threads etc as required?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Louise wrote:
littlesez wrote:when do nominations close i am at comp all weekend and upto my eyes in ribbon and diamontes :hohoho:


Friday 9th hun so plenty of time.


@Louise - what time? only asking because DH has been chasing Eleanor around all evening with just her nappy on - but she's not playing game!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Nominations - please read

Postby Louise » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

docmaggoo wrote:
Louise wrote:
littlesez wrote:when do nominations close i am at comp all weekend and upto my eyes in ribbon and diamontes :hohoho:


Friday 9th hun so plenty of time.


@Louise - what time? only asking because DH has been chasing Eleanor around all evening with just her nappy on - but she's not playing game!


No idea :oops: :lol: By the end of the day I guess


Return to 2011 5th Birthday Awards