My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

*Please read re Baby of the Year*

Postby Louise » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm

This category was intended to be a photo contest. We are looking for a good quality nappy wearing photograph. Can all those who have been nominated already please provide a photo by Friday 9th December or let a Moderator know if you would prefer to be removed from the list. Please can anyone nominating from now on include a photo with your nomination. Thank you ladies :hug:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: *Please read re Baby of the Year*

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 am

I am chasing Tegan round with a camera and endeavour to have fluffy bum shot by the end of the week :) xx

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Sorry Louise , I will get on that this afternoon. Is it just one picture or can you add more than one? x

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 pm

scarlet wrote:Sorry Louise , I will get on that this afternoon. Is it just one picture or can you add more than one? x

I believe it's just one sweets xx

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Just to give everyone an idea and me a chance to show off, this is the pic that won Georgia baby of the year 2007 :D

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry to keep nominating my wee man for awards! It's just that I have so many lovely photos that I want to show off and I thought I'd read that self nominating is ok (please correct me if I'm wrong). I already think that the rightful winner has been named on the baby of the year thread but I wanted to post a picture up as that seemed to be in the spirit of the awards and I'd love for other mummies to self nominate and show off more pictures too. Looking back on old threads, more people seemed to have self nominated in previous years but not this year so I look like some sort of crazy pushy parent :oops: I just wanna share lovely photos with you all to make you smile and would love to see more to :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Hee hee your not alone @weebee I have been so tempted to post a picture of DD for this but didn't want to IYKWIM. I still may I havnt ever put a picture of the babies up on here yet perhaps this would make me get the laptop out :giggle:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm

@KimmyM are you entering your DD?? Go on, you know you want to ;)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I do I really do and I did take a cute one of her yesterday in an Itti (most of her WN pics are of her back :giggle:)
Prehaps I'll get the laptop out later if they both go to sleep. So far Flora is still eating :blw:

Next

Return to 2011 5th Birthday Awards